Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lasik works!


So I had my surgery and man the results are incredible! The process itself wasn't personally the most fun but now that it's over, I'm really glad I did it. I have never really been that crazy about touching my eyes or looking at bright lights and this describes most of what the surgery is.It's not painful due to the numbing drops they place in but watching your eye lens being peeled back is a little intense. The whole thing lasted 2-3 minutes a eye. After sleeping off the Valium they give you for sedation,the next morning was so cool to see everything look so sharp and clear.Post op visit the next day showed my vision was back at 20/20. Now I'm putting drops in ever hour to help the healing process. Three weeks until I'm back in the water. Here is a shot from Yollies cafe in Ventura that had Stompy Jones playing for our swing dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment