Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Storms.


So our little spring storm continues from yesterday; it just seems to spread out over three days. More of gusty winds than rain. What does it mean? Well the ocean water temperatures will remain chilly again staying in the mid fifties. Keep the booties and hood handy with the full suit for a few more days. 24 hrs. to go until surgery my eye surgery and I can't decide if I'm excited or freak out that vision is going to change. I'm hoping for the best. I have all my drops ready and my sleep mask for at night so I don't accidentally rub my eyes. It's go time! Being able to read the waves will be awesome! So as I turn around and see the storm clouds run into the mountains from my living room, I look forward to tomorrow and a new set of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment